Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia
ACUVUE Oasys for Presbyopia Product Information
- Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia is a daily disposable contact lens manufactured by Johnson & Johnson (Vistakon).
- Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia contacts are easy-to-use and comfortable enough to wear for up to 7 consecutive days.
- They are slightly tinted, so the lens is easier to recognize and handle plus a high level of UVA and UVB Blocking helps to protect portions of your eyes.
- The Hydraclear Plus technology brings together a remarkable moisture rich wetting agent with high performance base materials to form clear, wettable lenses resulting in a unique, silky, soft feel.
- Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia lenses stay moist all day and the soft and flexible material provides comfort throughout the day
- Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia technology promises sharp and clear vision in all situations; short distance, long distance and between as well as at various lighting conditions.
|BC (Base Curve)||8.4|
|Manufacturer||Johnson and Johnson|